Terms and Conditions
When signing up via any of Minimal Modesty’s membership platforms, you consent to Minimal Modesty AS using your personal information, such as your email address, for direct marketing purposes. This includes sending you correspondence such as newsletters, product information, competitions and promotions, by email, SMS, social media or post. You may opt out of receiving these direct marketing communications, and any variation to your communication preferences, at any time.
All contracts and dealings between Minimal Modesty and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, associated companies, related entities, successors/parent company and assigns (‘Minimal Modesty’) and any person (‘Customer’) relating to any goods or services (‘Goods’ and ‘Services’) provided and supplied by Minimal Modesty to the Customer through the website www.minimalmodesty.com (‘Website’) are subject to the terms and conditions of trade set out below (‘these Terms’).
By using the Website, the Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms, as may be amended by Minimal Modesty from time to time.
Minimal Modesty has the right to amend, remove or vary these Terms at any time without notice. It is the Customer’s responsibility to be aware of any changes made to these Terms and by continuing to use and visit the Website the Customer agrees to be governed by these Terms as the case may be from time to time.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and Minimal Modetsty reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. Minimal Modesty (‘MM’) will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, MM may restrict access to some parts or all of the Website without notice.
- All intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to the Customer on or through the Website remains the property of MM.
- The Customer is authorized to download, view, copy and print any content on the Website for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes only. Such content must not be modified or altered in any way.
- The Customer is not permitted to copy, reproduce, alter, distribute, publish or use in any manner any content on the Website other than as permitted under these Terms without the written express consent of MM. Such consent may be withheld by MM at its absolute discretion.
- The Customer must not remove any copyright or trademark notices from the content found on the Website.
- MM makes no representation or warranty to the Customer of any kind, express or implied that the Goods and Services will not infringe any intellectual property rights of a third party.
TERMS OF SALE
- By placing an order for any Goods on the Website (‘Order’) the Customer is offering to purchase the Goods on and subject to these Terms. Each Order the Customer places will be a separate and binding agreement between the Customer and MM with respect to the supply of the Goods in accordance with these Terms.
- All Orders are subject to availability of the Goods and confirmation of the Order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to Norway and are intended as an estimate only and are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure (see clause 15) for which MM will not be responsible.
- The Customer acknowledges that all Orders through the Website are with respect to goods intended for personal and domestic use only and non-commercial use.
- In order to contract with MM the Customer must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to MM.
- MM reserves the right to accept or reject an Order for any reason at any time.
- When placing an Order the Customer undertakes that all details that are provided to MM are true and accurate, that the Customer is an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place the Order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Goods.
- MM reserves the right to hold an order pending credit card verification. Our Customer Care team will contact you requesting a photocopy of the front of your driver’s licence and the credit card used to make a purchase. If a response is not received within 48 hours, your order will be canceled and your card refunded. If our merchant bank is not satisfied with the information provided, your order will also be canceled and refunded.
- Changes to items on orders, shipping addresses or names are not permitted once an order has been processed. MM is free to cancel an order for a customer but can refuse any amendment of that order at any time.
- I samarbeid med Collector Bank AB tilbyr vi betaling med Collector Checkout. Collector Checkout samler alle de viktigste betalingsmåtene i en og samme løsning. Velg mellom direktebetaling med kort, faktura eller delbetaling (betalingsalternativene kan variere over tid). Du bestemmer selv hvilken betalingsmåte du ønsker å benytte i kassen, før du bekrefter kjøpet. Kort- og bankbetalingen skjer smidig uten at du behøver å forlate siden.
- Faktura eller delbetaling innebærer at du får varene hjem til deg før du betaler. Du kan deretter velge om du vil betale hele beløpet med en gang, eller om du ønsker å dele det opp i mindre deler. Forfallsdatoen kan variere, og angis på faktura eller delbetalingsanvisningen som sendes til deg. Leveringsmåten samt eventuelle avgifter vises i kassen før du bekrefter kjøpet.
- For at du skal kunne velge faktura eller delbetaling må du oppgi adressen din (den som er registrert i folkeregisteret) som leveringsadresse, og du må ha fylt 18 år når du bestiller. En mindre kredittvurdering vil bli utført, og dette innebærer at dine kredittopplysninger blir innhentet. Ved forsinkelser eller manglende betaling blir det bli lagt til en forsinkelsesavgift samt forsinkelsesrenter.
- På minside.collector.no kan du se en oversikt over alle ubetalte faktura fra Collector Bank.
For å se fullstendige vilkår for Collector Faktura se linkene nedenfor:
- Alminnelige vilkår faktura og kontokreditt
- Standardiserte europeiske opplysninger om forbrukerkreditt
- The price with respect to any Goods is specified on the Website (‘Price’). The Price is exclusive of any delivery fee (see clause 10).
- Unless otherwise stated, all Prices quoted are in Norwegian Kroner and where applicable are exclusive of goods and services tax (‘GST’).
- MM reserves the right to change or alter the Prices of Goods on the Website without notice to the Customer, unless the Customer has submitted an Order at a stipulated Price, in which case there will be no change or alteration in pricing.
- In paying or attempting to pay for the Goods, the Customer agrees that the Customer has not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any law.
CANCELLATION, REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
- Unless provided for under these Terms, no cancellations or changes to Orders will be accepted, and the Goods will be delivered to the stated delivery address in accordance with these Terms. Therefore, the Customer should carefully check that its Order is accurate before the Customer submits it to MM. The Customer will, however, be able to return Goods in accordance with MM’s returns policy.
- MM may accept returns within 14 days for Norwegian customers from the date of delivery. Goods must be unwashed, unworn and in their original purchase condition with original tags still attached with no signs of being removed and re-attached.
- Goods for return must be posted at the Customer’s expense.
- The Customer must include their order confirmation email & completed returns form within their return parcel.
- Any Goods which MM has elected to accept for either return shall be returned at the Customer’s expense. The Customer will not be refunded for the original postage cost unless the garment was faulty, or there was a dispatch error by MM.
- Due to health reasons, makeup, swimwear, intimates (including selected bodysuits), hair accessories, and jewellery cannot be returned unless deemed faulty or wrongly described as defined under the Norwegian Forbrukerkjøpsloven.
- Items purchased during promotional sale periods will NOT be eligible for a return/exchange/credit note.
DAMAGED & FAULTY GOODS
- All Goods are thoroughly inspected to ensure they are in a sellable condition prior to being sent to the Customer. All Goods come with guarantees that comply with the Norwegian Forbrukerkjøpsloven.
- If the Customer discovers that a Good is faulty or damaged, the Customer must notify MM within 30 days of purchase by contacting MM via the process outlined on the Returns page online.
- If MM inspects the Goods and confirms that there is a fault, the Customer will be entitled to either a repair (for a minor fault) or a refund, repair or replacement (for a major fault).
- MM will cover the packaging and postage costs associated with the Customer returning a faulty or damaged Good.
- Customers are liable for any delivery costs if the Good is found not to be faulty.
- Any period or date for delivery of Goods stated by MM is intended as an estimate only and is not a contractual commitment. MM will use its best endeavours to meet any estimate delivery dates but will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any other person for failure to meet an estimated delivery date.
- MM reserves the right to amend delivery methods without notice.
- MM will not be held responsible for any occurrence that may happen following the Delivery of a Good, including theft or damage if a Good is delivered to an unattended address. All risk in the Goods will remain with the Customer upon Delivery and MM will not offer a replacement Good or refund a Customer for any lost or damaged Goods.
- Delivery of Orders placed on a weekend or public holiday will not be processed until the following 1-2 business days.
- MM does not deliver Orders to Post Office boxes or Parcel Lockers.
PRE-ORDER OR ON BACKORDER ITEMS
A Pre-Order or ON Backorder is the term used when a Good is unavailable for immediate shipment because it is in production to be shipped at a later date. The estimated date of delivery is displayed on the product page and the product is clearly marked as a pre-order or on backorder online. Pre-Order and on backorder items are not able to be cancelled once placed.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY.
- The Customer agrees to use the Website at their own risk. The Customer agrees to indemnify MM, its affiliates, officers or directors from any third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs arising from the Customer’s use of the Website or breach of these Terms, including damages caused by virus or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the Website or the supply or use of the Goods.
- MM does not accept responsibility for any loss or other detriment arising by reason of any theft, loss or damage to, or otherwise concerning any property belonging to the Customer.
- Further to clause 3, the Customer accepts upon Delivery all risk for loss or damage to the Goods whether caused by the Customer or not, and the Customer indemnifies MM against all claims, demands, suits and actions for loss or damage caused by or arising from the handling, transport, storage, display, installation, neglect or use of the Goods after the Customer has taken possession of the Goods. Risk in the Goods will remain with the Customer at all times unless MM retakes possession of the Goods in accordance with clause 9.
LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
- The Website may provide links to websites and access to content from third parties, including users and affiliates of MM.
- The Customer agrees that MM is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. The Customer should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before they use them.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law in no way will MM, its officers, agents and employees be held liable for any remedy at law or in equity for any loss or damage incurred from dealing with any third party.
- The failure of a party at any time to require any performance by another party of a provision of these Terms shall not affect in any way the full right of the waiving party to require that performance subsequently.
- The waiver by any party of a breach of a provision shall not be deemed a waiver of all or part of that provision or any other provision or of the right of that party to avail itself of its rights subsequently.
- Any waiver of a breach of these Terms shall be in writing signed by the party granting the waiver, and shall be effective only to the extent specifically set out in that waiver.
If the performance of MM’s obligations under these Terms is prevented, restricted or affected by a force majeure including strike, lock out, raw material shortage, breakdown of plant, transport or equipment or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of MM, MM will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any other person and MM will give the Customer written notice if the force majeure event has continued unabated for 30 days.
- The parties agree that all the provisions of these Terms are reasonable in all the circumstances and that each provision is and shall be deemed to be severable and independent.
- The parties agree that if part or all of any one or more provisions are judged invalid or unenforceable in all the circumstances, that portion shall be deemed to be deleted and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties as to its subject matter and supersedes and cancels all prior agreements, understandings and negotiations in connection with it and may only be altered in writing signed by all parties.